Before returning your item/s back to us you need to submit a return authorisation; this is done through you...
Before returning your item/s back to us you need to submit a return authorisation; this is done through your account. *If you do not have an account with us, please see "How do I register my return if I checked out as a guest?
" above. This is available for ALL orders (Phone and Guest Checkout included). You will need to select the item/s you are returning and give the return reason/s.
For UK orders only we have 2 options that are completely FREE:
1. Select the Collect+ label enclosed with your order. (If you do not have a collect+ label, please contact customer services on 0845 437 3141)
2. Remove all old labels from the parcel
3. Write your order number on the collect+ label and attach it securely to the parcel
4. Drop your parcel off at any local store offering the Collect+ service (find a drop off point) Please ask for the receipt. You can then track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
1. Select the correct ROYAL MAIL label provided at the bottom of the Return Form enclosed with your order (If you do not have the label, please click HERE
to download a replacement. You must write your order number on this label for our reference)
2. Remove all old labels on the parcel
3. Securely attach the ROYAL MAIL label to your parcel
4. Take the parcel to your local Post Office for your pre-paid return. Please ask for a receipt as proof of postage.